From IVO Software:
Personal easy-to-use text reader. Converts any written text on your PC into spoken words. This text-to-speech reader allows computer to read any text aloud. It can read documents, news, RSS feeds, books, web pages and emails. Main functions: Aloud text reading from any software and any text file. Convert text into mp3 files. Easy integration with most popular applications (Skype, iTunes, Microsoft Word, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Mozilla Thunderbird). Web pages reader. Emails reader. RSS news feeds reader. Organizer and reminder. Proofreading assistant. A professional film voice talent. Supporting of all SAPI5 standard voices. Easy installation With IVONA Reader you will get: Text reader of books, Internet, documents. Optionally additional brilliant quality voices (22kHz, SAPI5). Free IVONA Player - handy reader of selected text in any applications. Free collection of e-books You can get IVONA Reader together with one of the best-in-the-world IVONA text-to-speech voices in highest sound quality, with 22kHz sampling frequency, exactly the same with which you can listen to the newscasters on the radio. All of them are also compatible with SAPI 5 interface. According to your needs you can adjust speed, pitch, and pronunciation of reading. You can convert text into mp3 files, copy them onto portable mp3 player.
More Products to Consider
- Convert the text on your PC into natural-sounding spoken words.
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Experience text-to-speech technologies in many ways.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Convert text in to audio files.
- Convert any text into voice and MP3 or WMA for PC or download t...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Listen to books, news reports, e-mails, Web articles or create ...
- Make learning English pronunciation and accent reduction easy, ...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Create Microsoft Agent powered presentations.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Generate local podcasts using text-to-speech, background music ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Speak any text aloud and create audio books with a text-to-spee...
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Convert text to speech from any document format.
- Hear text read aloud from various sources.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"This is 10 times better than any other TTS!"
Version: IVONA Reader 1.0.14
The voices (most of them) sound very natural.
I would honestly prefer to have Brian's voice rather than my own. It reminds me of the hypnotist Paul McKenna. Very easy to pay attention to.
Also, Amy, the obviously buxom British woman who does the voice is super. You can make her say anything, for example, "I love you, Ralph. You are so sexy. I don't know what it as about you. I wanna ___ you. All my friends think the same. You are wonderful, Ralph."
It somehow always mispronounces "live."
"The live grenade doesn't want me to live."
It will say, "The liv grenade doesn't want me to lieve."
That's the only problem I've noticed.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content