IQonn Lite is a very advanced operator independent connection manager for Windows 2000, XP and Vista, offering WLAN and WWAN support, including; HSPDA, UMTS (3G), EDGE, GPRS, EV-DO, and 1x-RTT. Automatic detection, installation and configuration of wireless devices. Automatic operator and subscription detection and configuration. Preference based connectivity - automatic selection & switching between connections. Supports 15+ languages.
Version 3.02.0003 includes several changes such as new wireless datacards supported, more mobile operators supported, automatic detection and installation of wireless devices, and other improvements.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Provide visitors of your Web site with an ability to chat with ...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Manage and find database on your Windows or LAN resources.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Chat over local area network without using a server.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Manage and monitor your employees via the Internet.
- Speed up your connection without any networking or communicatio...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Update your CMI8738-based PCI cards for Windows 98.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Changes the visual appearance of windows or dialogs in your app...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Search for files and store results as reports in HTML format.
This download is served from an external siteclose
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purposeSponsored Products
- Chat and play Bingo over the Internet or LAN.
- Find and fix a problem in your Ethernet networks.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Set up chat sessions among the members of your network.