CNET Editors' note: Beta or prerelease software is not intended for inexperienced users, as the software may contain bugs or potentially damage your system. We strongly recommend that users exercise caution and save all mission-critical data before installing and/or using this software.
From Lobotomo Software:
IPSecuritas is a front-end of the Mac OS X IPSec subsystem built in the kernel and allows to configure and establish secure IP tunnels between your machine or network with a remote network (for example your office network) using the non-secure services offered by the Internet. IPSec is a well-defined and established IETF standard and is considered secure (as opposed to for example P2TP, which offers limited security).
More Products to Consider
- Our free Antivirus for Mac keeps you safe from all the latest M...
- Get Wi-Fi privacy and security, protect yourself from malware t...
- Antivirus app powered by the open-source ClamAV engine.
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Detect apps that establish outgoing Internet connections.
- Detect spyware, clean up Internet privacy clutter and protects ...
- Protect your anonymity and others' as you browse the web.
- Fight malware that threaten your security on your Mac and iPhon...
- Maintain your anonymity online and secure your web session.
- Protect your privacy by blocking online tracking.
- Protects privacy online and secures your computer.
- Scan the page behind any link you click on or any web address y...
- Recover your stolen Mac.
- Transfer data safely between Macs and remote networks.
- TFTP server utility.
- Protect your Mac from viruses and spyware.
- Strongly encrypt important data and personal info.
- Avira Free Mac Security will keep your system clean and safe fr...
- Create and edit configuration files.
- Find out what your kids are doing online.
- Monitor CPU load metrics, memory statistics, network bandwidth,...
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Record keystrokes, IM chats, track visited websites, take scree...
- MySQL graphical shell.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content