From Abhisoft Technologies:
When behind a router is not possible to get your public (WAN) IP address, this tool solves this problem. Shows your Public & Local IP Addresses, and maintains an IP address history. The IP log can be easily exported to HTML or Excel CSV.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Find out country allocated to particular computer IP.
- Edit "OEM" information in "Windows XP / Vista / 7.
- Allow you to find HTTP proxy servers.
- Troubleshoot IP-level connectivity with this utility.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Scan networks and ping 255 hosts quickly.
- Capture sent messages from various network devices.
- Take full control over RAR and ZIP archives, along with unpacki...
- Ping and compare multiple IP addresses.
- Compile mib files and merge files to a tree view.
- Track, report and share information using database solutions.