From Thomas Tan:
IP Switcher is a software written to help you manage your notebook's IP network connections. You pre-configure it with different location's ip settings. (IP address, Dns server, Wins Server, Domain, Hosts file and IE proxy settings). Use the software to restore the setting when you move around.
More Products to Consider
- Join live video chat rooms from all around the world.
- Talk with friends and family for free over the Internet.
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
- Add a virtual webcam with various video effects to your video c...
- Add dynamic effects to your video from HD Webcams.
- Ping IP addresses, domains, and URLs with an adjustable time in...
- Add live Webcam effects to your videos and photos.
- Monitor your network/dial-up connection and gain access to hidd...
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- Get notifications about the stability of your network, servers,...
- Connect your Nokia phone to PC to sync data, download software,...
- Share one or more Internet connections of any type with PCs on ...
- Manage your e-mails, calendars, and contacts and sync with Gmai...
- Organize your computer network and perform common tasks.
- Provide faster download speeds and fewer delays while browsing.
- Recover your email messages, contacts, tasks, and notes.
- View and manage your network information.
- Extract e-mails from IncrediMail .imm files and save them to mu...
- Obtain your network's internal and external IP addresses as the...
- Import .EML and .MSG files into MS Outlook preserving folder st...
- Connect all your computers to the Internet through your existin...
- Add and delete users, configure user profiles, and configure FT...
- Chat with your friends from your desktop.
- Share your Internet connection with other machines.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"simple, free, and works (for ie)"
Version: IP Switcher 2.0a.0011
i was looking for a simple quick way to switch my proxy settings and exceptions when switching networks. this is really the only free program i found for this. it seems to work just fine for this.
- doesn't change my settings for firefox.
- not too intuitive. to configure, look for the 'Configure IP Switcher' shortcut in the menu.
since it won't work for firefox, it makes it a no-go for me. i'll probably have to buy some software for this. but for pure ie users, it should work fine.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: