Input an IP address and choose one of the following: number of subnet bits, the maximum number of desired subnets, the number of host bits, or the maximum number of desired hosts. The calculator gives you a bit-by-bit address visualization and generates a complete table of subnets. CIDR allows multiple IP routes to be aggregated into a smaller set of routing table entries. Just as with subnetting, the calculator makes it easy visualize and generate CIDR information. The calculator is the first to support IPv6. Although there are no subnets in IPv6 per se, there are several different types of IPv6 addresses and bits/fields within those types have different interpretations. Enter an IPv6 address and we classify and dissect it for you. The calculator automatically discovers locally configured IPv4 and IPv6 addresses, allowing you to quickly classify and dissect them. The information presented in our calculator is a mere cut-and-paste away into your favorite application. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Manage, update and maintain enterprise deployments of Apple dev...
- Point-and-click your way through the package creation process.
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Mount remotely another Mac with full root access to it.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Use just one tool to check (X)HTML, accessibility, spelling and...
- Version control system that uses SCM protocol.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Calculates isotopic ratios for molecules and fragments.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Have every device on your network at your fingertips.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Easily test and measure the performance of your home or office ...
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Achieve high fidelity photography with automatic formulae calcu...
- Command-line file transfer tool.
- Calculator with memory printable tape and more.