Input an IP address and choose one of the following: number of subnet bits, the maximum number of desired subnets, the number of host bits, or the maximum number of desired hosts. The calculator gives you a bit-by-bit address visualization and generates a complete table of subnets. CIDR allows multiple IP routes to be aggregated into a smaller set of routing table entries. Just as with subnetting, the calculator makes it easy visualize and generate CIDR information. The calculator is the first to support IPv6. Although there are no subnets in IPv6 per se, there are several different types of IPv6 addresses and bits/fields within those types have different interpretations. Enter an IPv6 address and we classify and dissect it for you. The calculator automatically discovers locally configured IPv4 and IPv6 addresses, allowing you to quickly classify and dissect them. The information presented in our calculator is a mere cut-and-paste away into your favorite application. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Wireless LAN site survey.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Enables you to host your Web sites on your computer.
- Intercept and analyze the network traffic of your devices.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- Tracks bandwidth usage for your Fritz!Box.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Access multiple Macs across a network seamlessly or with any RD...
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Manage, update and maintain Apple devices including Mac, iPad a...
- Calculates isotopic ratios for molecules and fragments.
- Scan active services on specified IP.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Calculator with tape & recalculate features.
- Intuitive user interface for VPN connections.
- Texas Instruments TI-85 calculator emulator.
- Remote access using IPSec or SSL VPN.
- Control your computer via WiFi from your smartphone.
- Powerful RPN scientific calculator.