IP Finder will allow you to test a range of IP Addresses to see which IP's are being used or unused as well as allowing you to log the information. IP Finder is great for testing a network for IP Addresses that are in use on your network.
Version 2.0 fixed some issues with TTL times, not being able to ping IP address with 0 in the address and also fixed validation for the IP address range; fixed a problem with detecting the IP address of the machine; changed the way the program gets a total of IP addresses to ping.
What's new in this version: Version 220.127.116.11 fixed some issues with TTL times, not being able to ping IP address with 0 in the address and also fixed validation for the IP address range. Fixed a problem with detecting the IP address of the machine. Changed the way the program gets a total of IP Addresses to ping. Added some options for the user to toy with to make the program work how they want it to work.
More Products to Consider
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Get detailed information about IP addresses.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Search for IP information.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Discover and inventory your IP space in your network.
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Obtain a list of all IP addresses associated with the hostname.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Good job on your program."
Version: IP Finder 18.104.22.168
Good program useful for checking connectivity on a wide scale.
Still a few bugs but I'm sure they will be worked out they don't hinder performance they just get in the way a little.
"Does exactly what is says!"
Version: IP Finder 22.214.171.124
Simple well thought out does exactly what it's author designed it to do.
None yet but I'll let you know.