IP Finder will allow you to test a range of IP Addresses to see which IP's are being used or unused as well as allowing you to log the information. IP Finder is great for testing a network for IP Addresses that are in use on your network.
Version 2.0 fixed some issues with TTL times, not being able to ping IP address with 0 in the address and also fixed validation for the IP address range; fixed a problem with detecting the IP address of the machine; changed the way the program gets a total of IP addresses to ping.
What's new in this version: Version 126.96.36.199 fixed some issues with TTL times, not being able to ping IP address with 0 in the address and also fixed validation for the IP address range. Fixed a problem with detecting the IP address of the machine. Changed the way the program gets a total of IP Addresses to ping. Added some options for the user to toy with to make the program work how they want it to work.
More Products to Consider
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Search for IP information.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Get detailed information about IP addresses.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Monitor your network infrastructure and IT systems 24x7 and get...
- Discover and inventory your IP space in your network.
- Keep connection from going dormant.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Create widgets to control serial port and network devices witho...
- Obtain a list of all IP addresses associated with the hostname.
- Analyze and update your applications automatically.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Good job on your program."
Version: IP Finder 188.8.131.52
Good program useful for checking connectivity on a wide scale.
Still a few bugs but I'm sure they will be worked out they don't hinder performance they just get in the way a little.
"Does exactly what is says!"
Version: IP Finder 184.108.40.206
Simple well thought out does exactly what it's author designed it to do.
None yet but I'll let you know.