From NCH Software:
The IMS On-Hold Message Player will play telephone on-hold messages and music for traditional or VoIP PBx telephone systems from your PC. The software runs in the background so you can continue to use your computer. You can choose from the included prerecorded messages or record your own. You can also schedule which messages play when.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- View, rate, and organize your MP3 and OGG files.
- Create, save, and load playlists, play multimedia files.
- Index music videos from YouTube and catalogize them.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Play a variety of audio file formats and save streaming audio.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Play various types of music.
- Get quick access to your iTunes' podcasts and play them instant...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Manage your media files, and play different games.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Retrieve telephone numbers and block unwanted calls.
- Sing along with this karaoke player.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Extract, display, and sort files from your iPod.
- Chat and send SMS messages to mobile phones.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Play your favorite music files via a small widget.
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Pointless to use it"
Version: IMS Telephone On-Hold Player 3.05
One or two recordings that aren't too cheesy
I don't get the point of this program. It is only compatible with business telephone SYSTEMS (KSU/PBX) with MOH port and not a standard telephone line. So... why waste space and memory using a computer to do this function when you can get a $19 cd player to do the same thing?!
Plus you can't run two audio applications at once at least not on my machine so you can either run this in the background and nothing else or use your soundcard for more worthwhile purposes.
Waste of a computer! There is no software that will play music on hold with a standard analog telephone line that I am aware of and it would have been nice if the overview made it clear this is if you have an expensive telephone system ONLY. Or at the very least provide an automatic unistaller.