Print Codabar barcodes easily with TrueType, OpenType, PCL and PostScript fonts. The Codabar symbology is used for several numeric barcoding applications including libraries, blood banks and parcels. The Codabar character set includes numeric characters 0-9, alpha letters A to D and the following symbols: - $ / +. The package includes twelve versions of both human-readable and non-human-readable versions for different width and height requirements. Compatible with all Microsoft Windows platforms, Macintosh, Unix and Linux operating systems.
What's new in this version: Version 6.10 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- View DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Create Adobe PDF files with the push of a button.
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Write PDF documents from any application.
- Convert PDF files to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Convert PDF to most applications.
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Run TN3270-based applications from your Web browser.
- Create, modify, and convert TrueType, OpenType, and web fonts.
- Modify your Web sites and HTML files with various editing funct...
- Generate barcodes in Microsoft Excel and Word easily.
- Convert between different character encodings.
- Multiple file renaming tool.
- Make your CAD works in powerful DWG-compatible environment.
- Organize and manage your fonts in PC.
- Download and view Britney Spears images automatically.