From Jiri x2 Cincura:
ID3 Renamer is used to rename a large number of files in a directory accordingly to their ID3 description and a given "formula" (e.g. (%Track) %Artist - %Title). Such a function is pretty "smart", as it lets you assembly the filename as you wish and use the variables from the ID3 tag in the filename. You can also fill ID3 tag with some smart functions.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Edit, add, or delete ID3 TAGs in MP3 files.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Create templates and rename multiple files easily.
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Add a header to all files in a directory or change a single fil...
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Edit, rename, and copy any number of filenames.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Reconstruct the geometry of an object from a point cloud that d...
- Drag, rename, and number batches of files.
- Rename files automatically.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Edit your digital audio files on your Windows PC.
- Provide a reverse engineering plug-in for AutoCAD.
- Create drum or audio loops and play sample files and MIDI instr...
- Provide a reverse engineering plug-in for Bricscad.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Provide Point file import plug-in for AutoCAD.
All versions:3.7 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
"It does what it was designed to do; it does it well."
Version: ID3 Renamer 4.2.1
It works well. It gets the job done quickly. It provides flexibility in naming formats. It's free. While not indicated in its description on cnet, it works in Windows 7.
None that I encountered.
It's a gem of a program that makes short work of a tedious task!
"Failed to initialize properly"
Version: ID3 Renamer 3.1.0
Prior versions worked
2010 versions both kicked up "Failed to initialize properly " error messages when I tried to run the unzipped IDrenamer.exe
I'm looking for a renamer that works cause this one doesn't, at least in my XP sp3 PC
"Rename messy mp3 filenames to their ID3 tags nicely"
Version: ID3 Renamer 3.0 RC 4
Rename files according to its ID3 Tag (vice versa). Option to overwrite duplicate files which was very helpfull to weed out duplicates. Easy to use. Configurable naming format.
Fail to rename some files which other apps fail as well, don't know why.
Autotag to obtain ID3 for large messy mp3 collection. Then used ID3renamer to rename all my messy jumbled up mp3 files according to their ID3 Tags. EFFORTLESSLY!!! Option to overwrite duplicate files as well!!! Tried other renaming apps but this is the best and most relevant in my opinion. Although heavily dependant on the accuracy of the ID3 tags. A must have if you plan to organize your mp3 collection.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: