ID3 Editor is a small and simple MP3 tag editor, which offers the ability to edit the most wanted attributes of the ID3 tags in one window. Although iTunes offers a good interface for editing tags, it does have a few important attributes missing, e.g. 'copyright' and 'encoded by' which is where ID3 Editor saves the day.
MP3 ID3 tags are used to store important information of a music track, such as the track 'title', track 'number', 'artist', 'album' etc. The information can then be displayed in your favourite MP3 player application or on your portable player such as an iPod, a Walkman or other music hardware.
- Creates or updates ID3 version 1(.1) and 2(.2/.3) tags.
- Simple to use.
- Easily copies and pastes all the tag information.
- Adds artwork such as album covers.
- Adds song lyrics.
- Edits multiple tracks.
- Cleans version 2 tags by removing invalid and unused tag information.
- Option to remove V1 and V2 tags.
- Can change the title and track number based on the file name.
- Can rename the track file based on the track and title.
- Ideal for podcasters who need to add information such as copyright.
- No bloat, just small and simple.
What's new in this version:
- Added the option to create a file name based on a user format.
- Fixed a signing issue under Mountain Lion.
More Products to Consider
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- ID3 tag editor with freedb support & renamer.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Convert your music to WMA, AAC, WAV, FLAC, OGG or Apple Lossles...
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Music player with social aspects.
- Create subtitles, captions, annotations.
- Save YouTube videos in MP3 format.
- Create animated patterns and circular textures.
- Convert your records and tapes to CD, MP3, AAC, MP3, FLAC, OGG,...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Tag and transcribe audio and video files.
- MP3 ripper/encoder using the LAME algorithm.
- Listen to free Internet radio.
- Digital video editing system.
- Stream movies and TV shows from iTunes to your iPad, iPhone, or...
- Cut audio file by file size, time duration, silences between th...
- Create media sequences for theater, dance, installation & more.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Drag & drop MP3 file tagging.
- Cmm adds MP3 file encoding & ID3 tag info to context menu.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: