ICT Print Screen allows you to print the image shown on your screen by pushing a defined hotkey. Options are available via the System Tray to let you capture the screen or window. After selecting an option, the captured image can be edited or printed. Various annotations and editing options included. ICT Print Screen allows you to save the captured image to a varity of formats, including TIF or PDF. Also, ICT Print Screen supports TWAIN Scanners for scanning your pictures and documents. Screens can be captured in 16 colors or above. Allow you to capture the screen or window to an AVI movie file. Movie capture options include Video 1 compression, mouse capture & audio capture from microphone. Version 2.07 includes unspecified updates.
What's new in this version: Version 2.07 includes unspecified updates.
More Products to Consider
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Capture, print, and save your entire screen or its selected are...
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Capture the whole screen or its part and save it in BMP, JPEG, ...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Capture a range of images on your Windows desktop.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Capture screenshots on your PC screen.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- View, edit, and manage images and create slide shows, albums, a...
- Capture images with ease.
- Convert from BMP, JPEG, PNG and the most poular image extension...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Capture and print any image on your screen.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Provide enhanced screen capture with multiple screen capture me...
- Capture screenshots and save them to various image formats.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Capture, save, and modify screenshots from your desktop.
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"is this really useful for anything"
Version: ICT PrintScreen 2.07
when I want to priint my screen, I press a magic windows key present on all keyboards, it is called [prtscr] (this stands for print-screen).
then I open irfanview (because you need an image-editing software anyways, and this one does NOT install anything or write to the windows registry and it is small and compact and free) and I just do ctrl+V (to paste, of course), and there it is, my printscreen. all I have left to do is do File-SaveAs and specify a filetype. I don't need to download an extra program to do this.
useless and unnecessary. in order to have a smoother-running system, don't install more things than you actually need. this is not needed.