From Tibbo Technology:
A combination terminal/sniffer: Imagine a terminal emulation program, like HyperTerminal or a telnet client. Allow it to send and receive arbitrary binary data in HEX or TEXT form. Pour in ultimate I/O flexibility, allowing it to work with any underlying transport, be it a serial port, TCP/UDP in client or server modes, named pipe or anything else. Add the monitoring capabilities of a network sniffer or a serial monitor. Now sprinkle a dash of style and common sense, and you've got an elegant and powerful tool for debugging almost any communication scenario you can throw at it.
Version 1.8 adds Vista-signed binaries, inactive tab highlighting on events, and event filtering options.
What's new in this version: Version 1.8.6 is a bugfix release, allowing use of higher COM port numbers and fixing sniffer crashes when hit with malformed packets.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Communicate with Telnet and RS232 enabled devices and servers.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Defeat the enemies and bring back peace in the kingdom in this ...
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Play Ten Pin bowling game against the computer or againts a hum...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Voice over IP world.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Use your implanted enhancements to complete the Opera House mis...
- Monitor and report on network components, Web sites, databases,...
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Guide the snake around the screen trying to eat the mice that a...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Terrific new tool, very intuitive."
Version: I/O Ninja 1.5.1
Allows you to quickly try countless trial and error combinations of Internet protocol experiments!
I did see some data drops on very fast serial baud rates that I did not see on Hyperterminal, I'll investigate further, could have been my hardware.
I struggled with WireShark, it was too much and unforgiving. I/O Ninga seems much more stable.
"I like the product"
Version: I/O Ninja 1.5.1
I am proud of this product
i cann't tell about this. Because i like this product.
I am using IO Ninja. In the past days, i am open the hyper terminal.But now i used this product. And another advantages is TCP / IP. It's really fantastic. It is simple and easy to use.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: