From Tibbo Technology:
A combination terminal/sniffer: Imagine a terminal emulation program, like HyperTerminal or a telnet client. Allow it to send and receive arbitrary binary data in HEX or TEXT form. Pour in ultimate I/O flexibility, allowing it to work with any underlying transport, be it a serial port, TCP/UDP in client or server modes, named pipe or anything else. Add the monitoring capabilities of a network sniffer or a serial monitor. Now sprinkle a dash of style and common sense, and you've got an elegant and powerful tool for debugging almost any communication scenario you can throw at it.
Version 1.8 adds Vista-signed binaries, inactive tab highlighting on events, and event filtering options.
What's new in this version: Version 1.8.6 is a bugfix release, allowing use of higher COM port numbers and fixing sniffer crashes when hit with malformed packets.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Communicate with Telnet and RS232 enabled devices and servers.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Monitor communication between serial devices or test serial com...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Monitor serial activity, automate specific data processing, and...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use a RS232 serial port monitor/sniffer tool.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Capture and log MSN Messenger chat within a LAN.
- Provide complete development system for Motorola 68HC12 micro-c...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Monitor and display real-time network traffic on your PC.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Debug devices connected to the COM port of your PC through RS-2...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Monitor a serial port for alarm records to be sent to paging de...
- Capture, view, and analyze network traffic.
- Communicate with RS232 devices in Hex or ASCII.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Terrific new tool, very intuitive."
Version: I/O Ninja 1.5.1
Allows you to quickly try countless trial and error combinations of Internet protocol experiments!
I did see some data drops on very fast serial baud rates that I did not see on Hyperterminal, I'll investigate further, could have been my hardware.
I struggled with WireShark, it was too much and unforgiving. I/O Ninga seems much more stable.
"I like the product"
Version: I/O Ninja 1.5.1
I am proud of this product
i cann't tell about this. Because i like this product.
I am using IO Ninja. In the past days, i am open the hyper terminal.But now i used this product. And another advantages is TCP / IP. It's really fantastic. It is simple and easy to use.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: