Hydra uses a number of regular photographs (up to four) with different exposures (darker and lighter) to create a superior one which is much closer to what one's eye can see. This is because a single photograph cannot represent the full gamut of light because of physical limitations in the sensor. This process is also known as a high dynamic range, or HDR, imaging. See the screencast tutorials for more information on how to acquire such images with your camera.
The output produced by Hydra is much closer to what your eye actually sees. You don't have to choose whether to have a beautiful sky or buildings, take 2 photos (or more) with perfect parameters for each of them, then combine them with Hydra.
The images that Hydra uses are not required to be taken with a tripod, as it is usually the case with HDR software. Hydra uses the same warping algorithm as Morph Age, which permits the alignment of images with offsets above a few pixels. This is a unique feature that means you can take photos anywhere without a tripod to later blend them in Hydra. This will change your way of making HDRs.
What's new in this version: UI localized in Italian Fixed a crash when importing images on Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
More Products to Consider
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows.
- Create, alter, and manipulate photos.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps, OS 9 fix.
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Convert your images to various formats.
- View comic and manga images.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Create flyers, newsletters, brochures.
- Create logos and other web graphics that look like a Photoshop ...
- Snagit gives you all the tools needed to create engaging images...
- Sketchpad for sharing visual ideas.
- Create HDR photos and tone map them in a single step.
- Post production tool for photographers.
- Categorize images by type, date, and size easily.
- Noise reduction plug-in for Aperture.
- Breathe a new life to your photos.
- Image browsing and editing for both still images and movies.
- ACDSee 2 for Mac. Take control of your images.