From Oandb Software Solutions:
Whether you're simply looking for an effective way to automate employee data, or you require a more sophisticated HR and Payroll Management System, OandB Software Solutions offers the complete Human Resource Management software. Version 2.5 fixed all bugs reported, creates a new modules.
What's new in this version: Version 2.5 fixed all bugs reported, creates a new modules.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Organize your employee information for effective business manag...
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Store, retrieve, and safeguard employee information.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Retrieve, manage, and print your employees' payslips with ease.
- Host recruitment (applicant tracking) system for HR departments...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Manage your employees' non-confidential information in one loca...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Manage employee information with a light weight HRIS system.
- Manage internal/departmental customer service (help desk), reso...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Optimize time and resource management with personal information...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Download and manage movie clips from youtube.com and other simi...
- Manage text information and make cross language translations.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Managing human resources of a company of any size.
All versions:2.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Does not work"
Version: Human Resource Manager 2.5
X no good since it didn't work
I have Win 7, office 2010. Didn't work. Even when it finally opened, the program told me that the Administrator password is '123456' I enter that and the result: 'wrong password'. Bad programming