From Hotel Reception Desk:
Designed by an hotelier for hoteliers, HRD will save you hours each week. So you own a hotel, motel, guesthouse, B&B, self contained accommodation, or a row of cottages in the Cotswolds-- Hotel Reception Desk is packed with features that'll save you hours and save you money too. Configurable for any type of holiday accommodation.
More Products to Consider
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Manage and track your hotel, motel, or guest-house reservations...
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Manage your spa or salon business and monitor profits.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Manage your time, important events, and desktop wallpapers.
- Manage a hotel, bed & breakfast, lodge, or campground.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Manage your hotel, motel, or guesthouse.
- Keep your guests tan and happy by managing your resort to run a...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Manage and monitor your hotel or motel finances and maintenance...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Manage your hotel's billings, reservations, and properties.
- Manage and track inventory, employees, service costs, and worko...
- Manage your hotel business.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Easy to setup, easy to use, looks like I'll be swapping to this system"
Version: Hotel Reception Desk 1.01
The at a glance features are very good. I can see easily who is allocated to each room. Setting the system up for my own use was very easy.