From Malarkey Software:
Hot Spot X is a modern remake of an old Mac OS Classic game called Hot Spot. You have a game board that consists of four concentric rings around a center spot (check out the screenshots). You also have 32 game tiles consisting of two tiles each of every combination of four colors and four symbols (2 x 4 x 4 = 32). The object of the game is to place a tile in that center spot by working your way in from the outer rings by followingc certain rules:
- Tiles cannot match their neighbors in symbol or color.
- Tiles in the inner rings must match one of the parent tiles they are connected to by color and the other by symbol.
What's new in this version:
- Adjusted online check to be performed once a week instead of every time the game is launched.
- Added a background graphic for the score display.
More Products to Consider
- Sims 2 game update.
- Play a one-act interactive drama.
- Use peashooters, wall-nuts, cherry bombs and more to mulchify z...
- Realtime strategy game.
- Matching game for one player. The goal of the game is to remove...
- Play solitaire with 3D effects.
- Real-time strategy game.
- Save the human race from invading aliens in this fun arcade-typ...
- Fly various missions or fly against your friends over the Inter...
- Borderlands 2 saved game editor.
- Version 1.1 Update for Spider Man 2 Third-person action adventu...
- Like Tetris meets chemistry.
- The Hardest Action Game You Will Play This Year (no, seriously)...
- Adventure game to explore worlds and build structures.
- Solitaire card games with handcrafted artwork.
- Classic board game Reversi.
- Create and play realistic jigsaw puzzles on your Mac with your ...
- Popular house life simulation game.
- Solitaire mahjongg game in 2D and 3D.
- Atari 2600 emulator.
- Build and operate your own zoo.
- Match the hidden tiles while you race against the clock.
- The Locas really do put the fun back in funeral in Grave Mania:...
- Minesweeper game.