From Aspyr Media:
Homeworld 2 continues the epic struggle of the Hiigarans and their leader Karan S'jet. Many thought their hardships would end when they returned to Hiigara, yet fate has not been so kind to the Exiles. Now the Hiigarans face a new and bitter enemy, a renegade clan from the eastern fringes of the galaxy, who wield the power of the ancients. Homeworld 2 chronicles the valiant journey of the Mothership and its crew into the oldest regions of the galaxy to confront their new foe and discover the truth behind their exile. Version 1.1.1 includes unspecified updates.
What's new in this version: Version 1.1.1 includes unspecified updates.
More Products to Consider
- Save the human race from invading aliens in this fun arcade-typ...
- Sims 2 game update.
- Play a one-act interactive drama.
- Use peashooters, wall-nuts, cherry bombs and more to mulchify z...
- Realtime strategy game.
- Play solitaire with 3D effects.
- Update your copy of Homeworld 2 to take advantage of the latest...
- Real-time strategy game.
- Play a single player action role playing game.
- Play the humans defending an expanding plot of land against swa...
- Version 1.1 Update for Spider Man 2 Third-person action adventu...
- Compete for gold, cattle, and land and be the best cowboy.
- Remake of Risk board game with net play & lots of maps.
- Adventure game to explore worlds and build structures.
- Online real-time strategy war game filled with stick-man slaugh...
- Popular house life simulation game.
- Be the supreme galactic commander.
- Build and operate your own zoo.
- Shoot and destroy all your enemies.
- 1.0.4 Update for Command and Conquer Generals and the Zero Hour...
- Demonstrate your commitment to World Socialism in the role of a...
- Race your marbles through dangerous platforms and collect power...
- Play a board game.
- Play the new sequel to Myst and Riven game.
All versions:3.9 stars
out of 5 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: