From The SZ Development:
With Homedale you can monitor the signal strength of multiple WLAN Access Points. You can view a summary of all available access points with their signal strength, encryption (WEP,WPA, or WPA2), speed, channel, and other settings. You can also see the signal strength of selected access points in a graph over the time. With a right mouse click, you can start logging and create a screenshot.
What's new in this version: Version 1.37 includes Enable / Disable adapters, connect to not-broadcasting ap working, and better multiple ap with same name support.
More Products to Consider
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor the activity of wireless networks.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Access multiple PCs remotely from one machine.
- Add pinch distortion producing function to your Adobe Photoshop...
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Sweep out old registries, repair structural errors, and recover...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content