From The SZ Development:
With Homedale you can monitor the signal strength of multiple WLAN Access Points. You can view a summary of all available access points with their signal strength, encryption (WEP,WPA, or WPA2), speed, channel, and other settings. You can also see the signal strength of selected access points in a graph over the time. With a right mouse click, you can start logging and create a screenshot.
What's new in this version: Version 1.37 includes Enable / Disable adapters, connect to not-broadcasting ap working, and better multiple ap with same name support.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Access multiple PCs remotely from one machine.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Add pinch distortion producing function to your Adobe Photoshop...
- Turn your system into a multiuser Telnet server with full acces...
- Play an interesting strategy game for free.
- Unblock Web sites and surf safely and anonymously.
- Screen capture application.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Play an interesting sport game.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content