If you take your laptop back and forth to work (or anywhere else), you may find that, depending where you are, you want certain volumes to mount and certain applications to launch. Home and Away can automate this task for you by allowing you to set up different networks. The network you are connected to will determine which volumes are mounted and which applications are launched. Even if you donï¿?ï¾¢ï¿¢ï¾?ï¾¬ï¿¢ï¾?ï¾¢t have a laptop, Home and Away can still provide an easy way to mount volumes and launch several applications on login.
What's new in this version:
More Products to Consider
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Extend the Dock and get window previews whenever you hover your...
- Widget displays Amazon's lightning deals.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Keyboard tool that lets you "click" buttons and control your ap...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Automatically find & quickly launch apps from the menu bar.
- Executes a list of programs after a time delay.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Get an Dashboard styled clock for your Mac OS X Dashboard.
- Get an Office Clock styled widget for your Mac OS X Dashboard.
- DjVu filter service.
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Takes your Apple Remote further.
- Utility for changing keyboard shortcuts of services.