From Fitness Attitudes:
Fiber falls into two general categories: water-soluble (found mostly in oats, fruit, and legumes) and water-insoluble (found mostly in grains and vegetables). As each type of fiber has different benefits, most people on high-fiber diets are advised to increase their intake of foods that feature both soluble and insoluble fiber. High-fiber diets are also beneficial for certain gastrointestinal conditions. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Manage your weight, exercise, and food.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Track your daily intake of calories, protein, sodium, and other...
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn how to make better ads and boost your sales.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Improve the performance of your PC by optimizing its Windows co...
- See how you look like in different accessories, makeup, or hair...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Monitor your workout and diet plans.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Develop and administrate PostgreSQL database with an intuitive ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Normalize your blood pressure by following a specially designed...
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Find out how different foods affect blood sugar levels.
- Get carbohydrate information for 6000 popular foods.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Get a management tool for cafes and cafeterias.
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1