From Fitness Attitudes:
Fiber falls into two general categories: water-soluble (found mostly in oats, fruit, and legumes) and water-insoluble (found mostly in grains and vegetables). As each type of fiber has different benefits, most people on high-fiber diets are advised to increase their intake of foods that feature both soluble and insoluble fiber. High-fiber diets are also beneficial for certain gastrointestinal conditions. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Solve problems found in Exchange 2003 CDO since the released of...
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Read about soybeans and other legumes.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- View allocation profile of your applications.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Organize & run Eclipse workspaces.
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1