From Ideas From the Deep:
Hexadecimal file editor that handles both data and resource forks. It is the most widely used editor of it's kind on MacOS, can handle file sizes of many megabytes with ease, yet has memory requirements of less than a Megabyte. It can compare whole files for similarities or differences and can find hex or ASCII strings in files.
What's new in this version: This version should address one major issue (.dmg and other files being associated with HexEdit) as well as the first official Universal Binary release. See Change Log for full details.
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Add metada tags to your images.
- Powerful general purpose text editor, and Unix and server admin...
- Inspect and edit any file, main memory, or disk/disk image.
- Save & organize any text you may want handy.
- Create DMG files automatically from makefile or Xcode.
- Manage CSV, TAB, and other tabulated data files.
- Affinic debugger user interface for OS X.
- Print templates for 3.5 inch floppy diskettes.
- Sophisticated text editor for code, markup and prose.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content