Editors' Note: "The Full-Rate-ADSL standard (G.992.1) is divided in two variants: The so-called Annex A and Annex B standards. Please check with your provider which Annex is supported by your ADSL line and choose the corresponding install program."
What's new in this version:
- Supports the wireless functionality (only by Wireless product model)
- Supports RFC 1483 protocol (Non PPP 1483/2684)
- Supports user-defined ADSL settings (if not already integrated in the pre-configured Internet provider list)
- Improved display of the ADSL settings on the expert page
- Improved Firewall settings: User-defined changes are now correctly saved in the different levels, even beyond a change of level.
- New pre-configured Internet pro... See all new features »