CNET Editors' note: "The Full-Rate-ADSL standard (G.992.1) is divided in two variants: The so-called Annex A and Annex B standards. Please check with your provider which Annex is supported by your ADSL line and choose the corresponding install program."
After upgrading the firmware from 1.0.x to 1.1.2 and restarting your NetShuttle DSL, it is necessary to restore the factory settings. This can be done by clicking the "restore" button on the administration page of the browser user interface. Subsequently, you will have to re-configure your NetShuttle DSL once again, this is however necessary as important changes have been made in this version. This procedure will not be necessary for future updates.
What's new in this version:
- Supports the wireless functionality (only by Wireless product model)
- Supports RFC 1483 protocol (Non PPP 1483/2684)
- Supports user-defined ADSL settings (if not already integrated in the pre-configured Internet provider list)
- Improved display of the ADSL settings on the expert page
- Improved Firewall settings: User-defined changes are now correctly saved in the different levels, even beyond a change of level.
- New pre-configured Internet provider... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Add customizable gestures to Magic Mouse or MacBook trackpad.
- Mac driver for the Xbox 360 controller.
- High-quality scanner driver with support for several manufactur...
- Printer driver for the multi-function device.
- Enable Digidesign hardware.
- Scanner drivers.
- Granularly customize input device behavior.
- For HP printers.
- Edit and manage your images.
- For ASIO-compatible apps.
- Update your Apple DVD Player to get optimized DVD playback, Blu...
- Driver and software for the multi-function printer.
- Drivers for video capture devices based on Empia 28xx.
- Printer driver for the photosmart series.
- For Bamboo, Graphire, Cintiq tablets.
- Test USB game devices.
- Vastly improves YouTube by converting video comments to "herp d...
- Access your desktop from any other MacOS X computer.
- Scanner drivers.
- Transfer files using your favorite Mac FTP program.
- Connect to remote computers using a strongly encrypted and auth...
- Print directly to PDF files.
- Import, merge, manage and publish your bookmarks.
- Browser for debugging web sites.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content