From HELIOS Software:
HELIOS PDF Handshake fully utilizes the benefits of PDF in your existing production environment without the need to upgrade applications or output devices and without re-training people. "PDF Handshake printing" offers correct PDF printing of separations and composite PDF documents on any PostScript compatible output device. It includes ColorSync/ICC color management and proof simulation support. PDF Handshake offers capabilities beyond the default Acrobat Printing features, e.g. printing registration marks, custom page sizes, grayscale detection and conversion to black, printing always with correct fonts, conversion of embedded TrueType and CID fonts to Type 1, and more. PDF Handshake is the perfect printing solution for any PDF document. It doesnÂ´t matter if the PDF was designed with Microsoft Office, QuarkXPress or InDesign, PDF Handshake printing will always print correctly on any output device. "Create PDF Server" is a highly automated server-based PDF creation solu-tion. Macintosh, UNIX and Windows clients can print to a Create PDF printer queue which automatically creates PDF documents of any PostScript print job. Simply set up various print queues, each corresponding to a specific set of job options. This solution is able to automatically utilize multiple CPUs for the PDF creation and is scalable from a few users to hundreds of users. "OPI support", EtherShare OPI users will be able to place EPSF low-res files which will automatically be created from PDF high-res documents. During printout the low-res files will be replaced with the PDF high-res data and printed correctly using PDF Handshake printing technology. Printing to a Create PDF queue produces high-res or low-res PDF of all OPI print jobs. PDF with OPI references is fully supported and printing to an OPI queue replaces all OPI references. "PDF Internet Printing" enables a Web server to receive PDF jobs over the Internet. Via the PDF Handshake HTML front end, users will be authenticated, PDF print jobs can be uploaded, preflighted, customized, and printed to a specified queue. This solution enables PDF printing over the Internet via any Web browser.
What's new in this version:
- PDF 1.3 "shading support" compatibility
- In-RIP separation for "pdfprint" and "PDF Internet Printing"
More Products to Consider
- Create and process PDF documents.
- Convert PDF files to various formats.
- Convert PDFs and images to text via OCR.
- Create or download 3D models.
- Outline home plans, lay out furniture & view the results in 3D.
- Create or download 3D models.
- 3D modeling, animation & rendering tool.
- Paint app similar to MacPaint & Microsoft Paint.
- Allows a PDF document to be converted to a fully editable Power...
- Create various architectural designs.
- Explore new paths with this vector tool.
- Easily PDF files without buying Adobe Acrobat.
- Work with CDR files on your Mac.
- Page layout & design.
- Photoshop plug-in to reduce noise & grain.
- Multi-technique animation software for hobbyists, students and ...
- Explore & extract data from your Internet Explorer cache.
- Change info section of PDF documents.
- Export PDF to Word formats on Mac.
- Design home and office interiors on Mac.
- Philips Pronto remote connectivity tool.
- Add or remove protection of PDF files.
- Organize, manage, view, search, read, print and share your coll...
- Edit PDF text and objects with full editing features.