Hazel is your personal housekeeper, organizing and cleaning folders based on rules you define. Hazel can also manage your trash and uninstall applications. Organize your files using a familiar rule interface. Filter on the file's name, type, date, the site or email address it came from and more. And do more than just file. You can set color labels, Spotlight keywords and comments and even archive files. Hazel also cleans, sporting options to clean out incomplete and duplicate downloads. In addition, Hazel can manage your Trash for you, relieving you of having to empty it yourself. All this is done automatically in the background allowing you to focus on your real work.
What's new in this version:
User interface changes:
- Fixed "did not change" requiring a value.
- Fixed number formatting/adjustment options not showing up for custom attributes with number patterns.
- Fixed option key not bringing up the alternate form of the + button to copy a rule instead of adding it.
- Fixed option key not bringing up the hidden debug switch in the "Info" section.
- Various VoiceOver fixes.
- Misc. UI fixes and tweaks.
See all new features »