Hazel is your personal housekeeper, organizing and cleaning folders based on rules you define. Hazel can also manage your trash and uninstall applications. Organize your files using a familiar rule interface. Filter on the file's name, type, date, the site or email address it came from and more. And do more than just file. You can set color labels, Spotlight keywords and comments and even archive files. Hazel also cleans, sporting options to clean out incomplete and duplicate downloads. In addition, Hazel can manage your Trash for you, relieving you of having to empty it yourself. All this is done automatically in the background allowing you to focus on your real work.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed crash when editing a time recurrence (such as with the "Current Time" attribute).
- Number fields in conditions now allow decimal values.
- Fixed bug where it was possible to delete the last condition/action if you click fast enough.
- When a condition defines a custom attribute, fixed not being able to switch to a different attribute even after confirming the alert that shows up.
- When a condition defines a custom attribute, fixed no alert coming u... See all new features »