Hazel is your personal housekeeper, organizing and cleaning folders based on rules you define. Hazel can also manage your trash and uninstall applications. Organize your files using a familiar rule interface. Filter on the file's name, type, date, the site or email address it came from and more. And do more than just file. You can set color labels, Spotlight keywords and comments and even archive files. Hazel also cleans, sporting options to clean out incomplete and duplicate downloads. In addition, Hazel can manage your Trash for you, relieving you of having to empty it yourself. All this is done automatically in the background allowing you to focus on your real work.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed error/crash when editing rules with a custom attribute on the left hand side of a condition.
- Fixed script input attributes that are Spotlight attributes not being saved properly.
- Fixed incorrectly showing the options button for certain actions.
- Help button in the script input/output attribute editor window now works.
- Fixed number formatting options not showing up for custom text attributes.
- Tag field drop-down menu now dismiss... See all new features »