Editors' Note: Clicking on the Download Now (Visit Site) button above will open a connection to a third-party site. Download.com cannot completely ensure the security of the software hosted on third-party sites.
Hardware Monitor is an application to read out all accessible hardware sensors in Macintosh computers. Currently more than 100 different Macintosh hardware sensors and more than 200 hard drive temperature sensors are supported. The program can display and visualize measured values in a large variety of fashions. It can also store and export readings. This includes the following sensor types: Temperarature readings at different locations. Battery data of portable computers. Voltage sensors. Current (amperage) sensors. Fan speed sensors. Sensors for pulse-width controlled fans. Power and load sensors. Ambient light sensors. User-defined artificial sensors to monitor the operating system. Moreover, the applications can display additional technical information about your computer.
What's new in this version:
- Added support for the MacBook Pro 13-inch (Late 2016, Two Thunderbolt 3).
- Added support for the MacBook Pro 13-inch (Late 2016, Four Thunderbolt 3).
- Added support for the MacBook Pro 15-inch (Late 2016).
- Several changes in the user interface to achieve full compatibility with macOS Sierra.
- Relabeled drive bay sensor of the Mac mini (Mid 2010) for more clarity.See all new features »