The program Hardware Monitor Remote is an add-on to the program Hardware Monitor for the Mac OS X operating system.
Hardware Monitor Remote allows you to use a hardware monitoring service on a remote Macintosh system. Other computers can contact this system via network (local area network, wireless network or the Internet) to receive readings from all available hardware sensors.
Hardware Monitor allows you to monitor the computer it is running on in the standard configuration. Hardware Monitor Remote extends its capabilities to monitor additional computers in the network as well. You can connect to an unlimited number of computer simultaneously and monitor them all from a single workstation. (In practice, the actual number may be limited by the speed of your network.) Of course you can also use several monitoring stations to receive data from an arbitrary number of other computers.
What's new in this version:
- Added support for the Mac mini (Late 2012), the Mac mini Server (Late 2012), the MacBook Pro Retina 13-inch, the MacBook Pro Retina 15-inch (Early 2013 Revision), the MacBook Pro Retina 13-inch (Early 2013 Revision), the iMac 21-inch (Late 2012), and the iMac 27-inch (Late 2012).
- Enhanced support for certain third-party batteries on mobile computers.
- Enhanced support for processing sensor readings for sensors indicating offline or er... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Data recovery software.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Get a client for the Direct Connect protocol.
LEGAL NOTICE: This link will take you to a third-party website. Downloading copyrighted materials without authorization or providing others with copyrighted materials for them to download without authorization may put you at risk for legal action under copyright law in the United States and other countries. CNET discourages the use of software for any unlawful purposeSponsored Products
- Floating processor load meter.
- Wake up your Mac remotely.
- Place an alarm clock on your desktop and use your audio files a...
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Read out accessible hardware sensors.
- Shows hardware sensor readings.
- Virtual memory monitor for the Dock.
- Remove apps, data, and other unnecessary junk.