handyCite is a free comprehensive bibliography manager and Microsoft word citation manager for scientific writing. It is especially useful for medical research writing. It is unique because it is available with features comparable to any professional citation manager in a very easy to use and handy format i.e. a taskpane within word! It can search and download citations from pubmed, insert citations in virtually any possible journal format, search free full text files and download them automatically, automatically link full text to the citations with one-click access, merge duplicate citations, import/export citations to Endnote format, direct pubmed search from taskpane, pubmed abstract view within taskpane, managing citations under collapsible headings, pdf link icon for each citation with one-click open, find free full text in background, tools to manage abbreviations in manuscript.
What's new in this version: Version 0.9.8.85 adds support for word 2013. Also database list processing is faster. Some bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Providing objects of the development experience.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Create an automated meeting agenda in Word from any Outlook app...
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Improve delivery of Web casts.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Develop and edit FORTRAN applications on your Windows machine.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
Version: HandyCite 0.9.7.39
It did everything you can imagine . . .
Surprisingly it is FREE
Difficult to figure out things on your own . . . you need to watch/read help file.
I like it , it save a lot of my precious time.
"extremely user friendly. Saves a lot of time."
Version: HandyCite 0.9
I have used it for quite some time. Its the easiest reference citation software to use especially for doctors/ students/ scientists who are new to manuscript writing
none that I found
Its very advanced yet extremely user friendly. Saves a lot of time.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: