handyCite is a free comprehensive bibliography manager and Microsoft word citation manager for scientific writing. It is especially useful for medical research writing. It is unique because it is available with features comparable to any professional citation manager in a very easy to use and handy format i.e. a taskpane within word! It can search and download citations from pubmed, insert citations in virtually any possible journal format, search free full text files and download them automatically, automatically link full text to the citations with one-click access, merge duplicate citations, import/export citations to Endnote format, direct pubmed search from taskpane, pubmed abstract view within taskpane, managing citations under collapsible headings, pdf link icon for each citation with one-click open, find free full text in background, tools to manage abbreviations in manuscript.
What's new in this version: Version 0.9.8.85 adds support for word 2013. Also database list processing is faster. Some bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Organize, share, and discover research papers like iTunes for r...
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Read the CBR files.
- Providing objects of the development experience.
- Provide fully featured scientific calculator with convert fract...
- Print any printable documents to 3D Flash flipping book.
- Explore and learn English from Longman English Dictionary on yo...
- Create a meeting agenda in Word from an Outlook appointment.
- Make screenshot of every Web page visited.
- Type in Hindi using iTrans scheme of transliteration.
- Improve delivery of Web casts.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
Version: HandyCite 0.9.7.39
It did everything you can imagine . . .
Surprisingly it is FREE
Difficult to figure out things on your own . . . you need to watch/read help file.
I like it , it save a lot of my precious time.
"extremely user friendly. Saves a lot of time."
Version: HandyCite 0.9
I have used it for quite some time. Its the easiest reference citation software to use especially for doctors/ students/ scientists who are new to manuscript writing
none that I found
Its very advanced yet extremely user friendly. Saves a lot of time.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: