handyCite is a free comprehensive bibliography manager and Microsoft word citation manager for scientific writing. It is especially useful for medical research writing. It is unique because it is available with features comparable to any professional citation manager in a very easy to use and handy format i.e. a taskpane within word! It can search and download citations from pubmed, insert citations in virtually any possible journal format, search free full text files and download them automatically, automatically link full text to the citations with one-click access, merge duplicate citations, import/export citations to Endnote format, direct pubmed search from taskpane, pubmed abstract view within taskpane, managing citations under collapsible headings, pdf link icon for each citation with one-click open, find free full text in background, tools to manage abbreviations in manuscript.
What's new in this version: Version 0.9.8.77 adds ability to convert fields to plain text and plain text to fields; link pdf files to references manually; reports the number of references found in Pubmed taskpane
More Products to Consider
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- Display subliminal messages on your desktop.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Draw graphs for mathematical functions.
- Translate documents, web pages among 53 languages, and access 1...
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Learn to read music and play solfege through assisted practice.
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Get a unique learning experience for technical books and course...
- Get a unique learning experience for technical education.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Providing objects of the development experience.
- Get a unique learning experience for XML technology.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Create a meeting agenda in Word from an Outlook appointment.
- Perform time-resolved fluorescence anisotropy decay analysis.
- Search database,organize references & create bibliographies.
- Improve delivery of Web casts.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Gather statistics on your stress level based on your computer a...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
Version: HandyCite 0.9.7.39
It did everything you can imagine . . .
Surprisingly it is FREE
Difficult to figure out things on your own . . . you need to watch/read help file.
I like it , it save a lot of my precious time.
"extremely user friendly. Saves a lot of time."
Version: HandyCite 0.9
I have used it for quite some time. Its the easiest reference citation software to use especially for doctors/ students/ scientists who are new to manuscript writing
none that I found
Its very advanced yet extremely user friendly. Saves a lot of time.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: