From Richard Bannister:
Handy supports reasonably good compatibility with Atari Lynx ROMs. There are a few titles which don't work, but the majority seem to work pretty well. Handy also supports full sound emulation. For those into useless trivia, Handy was the first emulator on the Macintosh to support loading compressed ROM images - an idea which has since been adopted by many of the other emulators out there.
What's new in this version:
- Audio recording no longer stops when emulator is switched to background, provided that the option to keep emulating in background is on. Recording will still stop if the emulator does.
- Brushed metal mode is now off by default on new installs, as well as existing installs where users press the Default button.
- Fixed an obscure endian bug that resulted in odd window sizes when an emulator preferences file was moved between PowerPC and Intel.
- Fixed several minor vi... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- BBC Model B emulator.
- Make CD labels, covers, jewel case and DVD case inserts, and so...
- GarageBand 11 turns the Mac into a complete recording studio an...
- Print labels, greeting cards, posters, calendars...
- Manage, update, personalize your TomTom GPS.
- Ebook reader & converter for Mac, iPhone & Kindle.
- Scientific 2D plotting program.
- Read online print media content.
- Amazon-enabled home inventory system for books, movies.
- Neo Geo Pocket Color emulator.
- Prayer times: salaat/namaz, athan (azan) & qibla direction.
- NEC PC engine emulator.
- For Sony Ericsson mobile phones.
- Stream videos, photos and music to PS3, Xbox 360, and other sup...
- A simple recipe manager with customizable ingredients lists.
- Writer's studio: outline, edit, storyboard, write.
- Cut truetype fonts with your cricut machine.
- Record actions on your screen as a movie.
- Cycle-exact Super Nintendo emulator.
- Create your own widgets and modify existing ones.
- Create and fully customize your own wedding album.
- Control how you wake up in the morning with this alarm clock so...
- Improve credit scores legally, privately and effectively.
- Create sheets of Passport photos at home.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: