Hamster is a local server for news and mail. It's a windows-32-bit-program. It allows the use of multiple news- and mail server and combines them to one mail- and newsserver for the news/mail-client. It load faster than a normal newsreader because many threads can run simultaneous. It contains score file for news and mail, a build-in script language, the GUI allows translation to other languages, it can be used in a network.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Maintain your own newsgroups with unlimited number of users.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Install a standards-compliant mail server to handle your compan...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Share your local drives and folders with other networked users.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Manage communications for your small- to medium-size network.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Connent and protect your network computers from viruses.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Utilize a front-end Windows-to-DOS command for sending mesages ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Get information about your public and local IP addresses.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Connect your entire local network to the Internet through one I...
- Test and diagnose network problems with this software.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Append multiple log files.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.