Hamic , the HAM Intelligent Calculator, is a program designed to simplify a number of calculations commonly used by HAMs or other people interested in antennas or electronics. HAMIC has a simple to use, but powerful graphical interface that allows solving simple circuits such as resistors in series or parallel, or more complex circuits such as L networks or T networks. As well, other calculations such as SWR and reactance conversions are supported. One of the most powerful features of HAMIC is to solve for almost any unknown variable in a circuit (including L networks) and HAMIC can also convert between a number of different units with ease.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a high school student administrative syst...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Build, test, and preview any kind of network and environment on...
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Explore and manage your network.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Simplify your use of command-line networking commands.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Guide a business for mutual network success and professional ne...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: