The GameSpy Security Hot-Fix for Halo PC addresses a rare crash bug that could occur if a malicious individual (hacker) purposely tried to exploit the GameSpy CDKey SDK. This Hot-Fix changes the version number of Halo PC and Halo PC Dedicated Server to v1.04 from v1.031. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Monitor what your family or staff does on your computer.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Track bugs and defects and manage various issues.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Monitor and control your computer in total stealth.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Update security vulnerability discussed in Microsoft security B...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Address security issues that could affect your Exchange Server ...
- Put on your programming hat and get the source code for No One ...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Back up your files to a secure, remote location automatically.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Check computer security against viruses, spyware and hackers.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Get 3 bug pieces and form them in a line.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Hit and blast enemy ships before they become more savage.
- Address security vulnerability in IIS 5.0 with Windows 2000.