HTML Email Archiver is a unique program working with all types of Microsoft Outlook folders and used for a wide range of tasks: archiving into platform-independent HTML format or platform-dependent CHM format, publishing Microsoft Outlook folders on the Internet, moving data from Microsoft Outlook onto other software and hardware platforms, including mobile devices. Designed for Microsoft Outlook 2000, 2002/XP, 2003 and 2007.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Browse, search, listen, and research on Qur'an.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Print out the list of your Outlook profile folders.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- View and access Team Member appointments and calendars easily.
- Clean up your HDD on Win32 platform.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Monitor specified folder groups on your Microsoft Outlook and M...
- Remove Microsoft Outlook e-mail duplicates.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Allow automatic and real-time mirroring of folders on all kinds...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Create and stick notes to your Outlook e-mails, tasks, contacts...
- Save all e-mail addresses from your MS Outlook folder.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Synchronize your Outlook 2007 Calendar and Tasks.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
Version: HTML Email Archiver for Outlook 1.3
It does everything I want it to do when it works.
The web page is gone and the program won't accept my registration number. I paid for it and I have a receipt. It can't be re-installed and there is no place to get a new registration number. I'm out $49.00 and still can't archive my email.
Version: HTML Email Archiver for Outlook 1.0
Works great.You can store your Outlook mail and contacts to another location and view the contents via your browser.I really like this program but it's a bit pricey for poor people like me.