HTML Email Archiver is a unique program working with all types of Microsoft Outlook folders and used for a wide range of tasks: archiving into platform-independent HTML format or platform-dependent CHM format, publishing Microsoft Outlook folders on the Internet, moving data from Microsoft Outlook onto other software and hardware platforms, including mobile devices. Designed for Microsoft Outlook 2000, 2002/XP, 2003 and 2007.
More Products to Consider
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Create, read, edit and share word, spreadsheets and presentatio...
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Browse, search, listen, and research on Qur'an.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Print out the list of your Outlook profile folders.
- View and access Team Member appointments and calendars easily.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Clean up your HDD on Win32 platform.
- Transfer your e-mails reliably to another format or program.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Monitor specified folder groups on your Microsoft Outlook and M...
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Remove Microsoft Outlook e-mail duplicates.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Allow automatic and real-time mirroring of folders on all kinds...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create and stick notes to your Outlook e-mails, tasks, contacts...
- Search Emails everywhere in your Outlook data.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
Version: HTML Email Archiver for Outlook 1.3
It does everything I want it to do when it works.
The web page is gone and the program won't accept my registration number. I paid for it and I have a receipt. It can't be re-installed and there is no place to get a new registration number. I'm out $49.00 and still can't archive my email.
Version: HTML Email Archiver for Outlook 1.0
Works great.You can store your Outlook mail and contacts to another location and view the contents via your browser.I really like this program but it's a bit pricey for poor people like me.