CNET Editors' note: The download button opens the iTunes App Store, where you may continue the download process. You must have iTunes installed with an active iTunes account in order to download and install the software. This download may not be available in some countries.
CNET Editors' review
HT Professional Recorder is a dictation-recording software with several useful features for recording your thoughts and comments. Though the iPhone comes with a voice memo app, with HT Professional Recorder you get tons of options for serious dictation recording. The interface has a unique swooshlike design with buttons across the top for creating a new recording, starting your recording, playback, and pause. There also are buttons to advance or "rewind" the playback in 5-second increments so you can scan for specific parts of your recording. On the bottom of the swoosh design, you also can use a slider to get to any part of the recording you want. Useful tools let you cut out periods of silence, speed up or slow down the recording, and bookmark specific parts. Recordings can be just for a few seconds if you want to give yourself a reminder, for example, or you can record up to 30 minutes of continuous audio.
People who prefer to record their thoughts and ideas will appreciate HT Professional Recorder's management system for storing the audio files. You can browse the library by most recent or you can name recordings so they're easy to find later. There's a folder system so you can group specific recordings together and you can play back from the folder screen if you want to make sure you have the right recording. You can even share your dictation via e-mail or a Wi-Fi Web server if you want to send your dictation to an assistant or make it available for when you get to a different location. Overall, if you're a person who likes to record thoughts and ideas for later use, HT Professional Recorder has all the features you need.
From Applied Voices:
NEW: Upload and Download from DROPBOX.Record and edit business meetings, lectures, and conferences right on the phone. Awesome for students and business people. Captures sound at a distance. Take notes while recording in the background. HT Professional Recorder makes it possible to record conversations throughout a large room, even in situations where the people talking are located several feet away from the phone. Reinforces soft voices - even whispers - Ideal for college lectures, board meetings, and conferences, as well as dictation. Automatically skips silence during recording.E-mail recordings as attachments, up to 1 hour long (30 minutes on older iPhones).Bookmarking feature makes it easy to remember and replay important moments. Overwrite capability makes it easy to correct dictation.This is the recorder to get if you care how things sound when recorded at a distance. Signal processing algorithms capture conversations throughout a room, recording both near and distant voices clearly. Transfer recordings up to 30 minutes in length via E-mail, and recordings up to 15 hours in length via WiFi using your computer's web browser or via an FTP server.Note: Use on iPod Touch 2nd Generation requires external earbud microphone accessory. iPhone will not record during cellular phone calls. HT Recorder is an voice recorder - it does not perform automatic transcription of dictation to text. - Exceptional sound quality for conversations >4 feet from the phone- E-mail recordings up to 30 minutes in length as .WAV attachments.- Overwrite capability permits correction of dictation. - Append to any recording to keep 'TODO' lists in one place- WiFi file transfer to any computer via simple web browser interface, or via FTP.- 3 levels of microphone gain sensitivity- Repeat mode- Audio bookmarking lets you skip to important segments in an instant.- Speed-up, slow-down, and jump to next/previous bookmark for quick review of notes. - Auto Record option starts recording when program launches.- One-touch positioning to any point in the file** Also try our new app: HT Video Recorder **
What's new in this version: Additional iOS 7 upgrades. Improved Dropbox integration. Improved UI handling.
More Products to Consider
- Administrators If you have any questions regarding licensing or...
- ----------------------Good news--------------------------One mo...
- Dragon Dictation is an easy-to-use voice recognition applicatio...
- VMEye allows iPhone users to view and control live video stream...
- HIKVISION iVMS-4500 is a mobile phone surveillance application ...
- Tom is your pet cat, that responds to your touch and repeats ev...
- POLARIS Office Celebrates 400 million installs! Special Cyber M...
- Watch, create, and share Vimeo videos on the go.
- APP OF THE YEAR 2012Paper is where ideas begin. Its the easiest...
- Onavo Protect keeps you and your data safe wherever you are. On...
- Express feelings with text, pics, voice using multipurpose visu...
- Record orders without the new for pencil or paper.
- KMEye allows iPhone users to view and control live video stream...
- Ready to rock your next party? The premier DJ app and winner of...
- Citrix Receiver lets you access your enterprise files, applicat...
- Find voice talent for your audio and video productions.
- SEE Multi LIVE & Playback view (1, 4, 9 or 16channel View), swi...
- Sync with iTunes playlists and create DJ sets on your iPhone.
- Learn to read, write and play notes.
- Pages Manager helps admins connect with their audience and keep...
- Streaks is a simple tool for tracking the consecutive days it t...
- Record notes, ideas, snapshots, and synchronize it to your iOS ...
- Remotely zoom in the pc screen with the wireless mouse. It's fr...
- One touch voice recorder for iOS. Send your voice to Facebook, ...
All versions:2.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"More then the "ordinary" voice recorder"
Version: HT Professional Recorder 5.41
Can compress file
Can change name of file
Can add interest point (stars)
Can chage speed of replay
Good sound reproduction (I'm using the Ipads Mic)
A status bar with return to is always visible so you can open an other app and rapidly return to the recording if required.
TO flashy, could display waveform to simplify the location of various area (silence, high volume, interest point, etc..)
Could link with Evernote (use keyword and folders)
Status bar could includ pause, stop instead of just return to
Does very well what it is supposed to do.
Could be more integrated with other applications.
I recommend it in a heart beat.
"Does NOT auto save. Useless!"
Version: HT Professional Recorder 4.5
Does not auto save! any OS action causes paused recordings to close losing the paused recordings. Do not ever use for anything critical!!! Lost extremely important recording because of this!
There are many FREE recording apps.
Any recording app that looses your recordings is USELESS!
I confirmed that it was recording and after I finished I paused and stepped away for a few minutes. When I returned the screen saver and an email alert had popped up. The app was still there but no recording from today!!!!!!!