From HELIOS Software:
AFP 3.1 is the easiest, best performing and most reliable protocol to connect Mac OS X clients to a server:
More Products to Consider
- Remote control any Mac over the internet within seconds.
- IPsec VPN client (login required).
- Serve media to PlayStation 3's or other UPnP devices.
- Get instant secure access to your computer and its programs and...
- Connect to remote Windows desktops.
- Cocoa front-end for SSH, SFTP and SCP.
- 802.11 WiFi wireless scanner and connection manager.
- Wireless sniffer & scanner that uses monitor mode and passive s...
- Arrange multiple computers into one secure network.
- Send keyboard and mouse events to a remote machine and see the ...
- Remote control to manage Macs.
- Make configuring your Apache Web Server, DNS, and FTP simpler.
- Find and map 802.11b/g/n wireless networks.
- Display machines, Mac users, IPs on the local network.
- Network administration and security testing utility.
- Auto connect to Wi-Fi hotspots which need username & password.
- Monitor your working time.
- TFTP server utility.
- Menu bar app that quickly opens SSH tunnels.
- Use the Keychain on MacOS X.
- Exchange disks and disk images from Apple II and III.
- Access your Macs remotely.
- Cross-platform file synchronization tool that lets you control ...
- Generates random body text for art & publication mockups.