From Blackmagic Design:
Blackmagic HDLink is the exciting way to get low cost true HDTV resolution video monitoring on DVI-D computer monitors.
HDLink connects post production quality SDI video directly to any supported DVI-D based LCD computer monitor for incredible true HDTV resolution video monitoring. HDLink?s extremely compact design combined with full resolution HD makes it perfect for the studio, edit suite, telecine or even location video shoots.
Because every single pixel in the SDI video standard is mapped digitally onto the pixels of a 1920 x 1200 resolution LCD display, you get a perfect digital pixel for pixel HDTV image quality display.
There's simply no higher resolution HDTV monitoring possible!
What's new in this version:
- Support for HDMI 1.4 Frame Packing output for HDLink Pro 3D DisplayPort in the following formats:
- Improved compatibility with DisplayPort to HDMI and DisplayPort to DVI adapters
More Products to Consider
- Add customizable gestures to Magic Mouse or MacBook trackpad.
- Mac driver for the Xbox 360 controller.
- High-quality scanner driver with support for several manufactur...
- Printer driver for the multi-function device.
- Enable Digidesign hardware.
- Scanner drivers.
- Granularly customize input device behavior.
- For HP printers.
- Drivers for video capture devices based on Empia 28xx.
- Edit and manage your images.
- For ASIO-compatible apps.
- Update your Apple DVD Player to get optimized DVD playback, Blu...
- Driver and software for the multi-function printer.
- Printer driver for the photosmart series.
- For Bamboo, Graphire, Cintiq tablets.
- Joystick And Gamepad Tester allows you to test your digital and...
- Listen to streaming audio broadcasts on your iPod.
- Broadcast live video via the Internet.
- Record videoclips from a Firewire camcorder, USB Webcam, or vid...
- Scanner drivers.
- Recompress/resize QuickTime media to other formats.
- Visual effects plugins for Final Cut Pro, Motion, Final Cut Exp...
- Deliver Webcam video to your Web site.
- Print directly to PDF files.