From Wavelet Labs:
HD Audio Recorder is the world class solution to record, convert, save, and send by the Internet your audio recordings. Audio is recorded using hardware acceleration and features available in High Definition Audio Sound cards and drivers. Lacking features are emulated by internal audio engine to record sound on legacy hardware as well. This product has got various awards and positive user comments in sound recording sphere. HD Audio Recorder was created to improve and make recording process simple and help share your recordings with anybody in the Internet.
What's new in this version: Version 1.1.16 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Record sound from microphone in MP3 and WAV formats.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Record any sound on your computer in WAV, MP3, and WMA formats.
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Record audio and sound to MP3, WAV, and OGG.
- Record audio from the Web, microphone, and multimedia players.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Record all audio source of your PC to MP3.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Record your voice, music, or other sound by working directly wi...
- Record any sound that your sound card plays without losing qual...
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Set up a virtual sound card that lets you broadcast/record/conn...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Record sounds from any sound source and convert written texts i...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Record audio from various sources.
- Record audio files, edit sounds, and burn CDs.
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content