From Strategy Lights Series:
Buy a Mercedes, choose a jet, hire an agent and a secretary, find a lawyer, get into plane, and travel around the world. Trade with more than 400 weapons systems, establish company offices, depots and military bases, hire bodyguards, solders, helicopters, tanks and build your private army. The game contains more than 30 missions including Bank Robbers, Central Intelligence, Drug Baron, Corporation, Oil Wars, Osama Bin Laden, Red Tycoon, Cold War, KGB Contract, Texas Billionaire, Find Sadam Hussein, World Empire, Mossad Operation, and World War III. Mission objectives are various make profit, search and destroy, rescue hostages and rob the banks.
Version 220.127.116.11 includes unspecified updates.
What's new in this version: Version 18.104.22.168 includes unspecified updates.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Become the dictator of a superpower.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Find a combination of three or more matching chips to make them...
- Play 425 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Stay protected in your online gaming and virtual worlds without...
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Play a strategical warfare game.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Strap yourself into the cockpit of an F-16.
All versions:2.2 stars
out of 8 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-7 of 7
Version: Guns Girls Lawyers Dollars 1.37
whoever sat down and wasted their time programing this is either completely unimaginative or just really a bad programmer.
there's nothing redeaming about the game.
"Hard game play and extremely good fun"
Version: Guns Girls Lawyers Dollars 1.18
-hard game play and extremely good fun
-plenty of weapons to choose
-search & destroy missions
-game is quite depth
-girls looking good
-nice air force units
-simulates a current world political situation
-lack of multiplayer mode
-complicated help files
Version: Guns Girls Lawyers Dollars 1.17
Very confusing....I use my old grey matter quite often, love strategy and puzzle games...this one definately needs some work done to the controls and menu options to make it more user friendly....unless you like reading the instructions over and over again to figure out what you're supposed to...Need some time and patience for this one...
"Requires thought, time,Intellect and concentration. An adult thinkers game"
Version: Guns Girls Lawyers Dollars 1.17
This game is wonderful , not a pointless killing game. If you like chess or checkers then this is one you'll enjoy. Take the time to read the rules and game motives. It's not for those who are unwilling to exercised the old gray matter.
Take a bit of time to read the instructions. Well worth the time. This game is very enjoyable
"Not at all Interesting"
Version: Guns Girls Lawyers Dollars 1.09.01
Pros? do u think i would write any after giving 2 stars. no pros at all
Very poor game play. not at all the kind of game to get u engrossed.u just can't get the feel of the game. i recommend u to not waste time in even downloading forget abt playing.
"addictive and time consuming"
Version: Guns Girls Lawyers Dollars 1.08.01
Version: Guns Girls Lawyers Dollars 1.07
Don't waste your time with the trial version, unless you're planning on spending the full load, this game isn't worth playing (I don't think the full version would be much better). If you like this kind of game stick with Dope Wars, simple is better sometimes.