CNET Editors' reviewA simple piece of software for a simple task, this download is aimed at helping guitarists tune their instruments. It installs quickly, offering a simple interface that shows strings on one side of the window and types of guitars on the other. Users select whether they want to hear an acoustic or an electric guitar, or a simple tone; then they click on the string they're trying to tune. The computer plays the perfectly pitched sound, allowing the guitarist to tune her own instrument to match. We would have liked to see a feature that continues to play the tone several times, so the user doesn't have to keep clicking. However, the simple application provides a helpful aid for guitarists who tune by ear.
From GCH Guitar Academy:
Guitar Tuner, for tuning acoustic and electric guitars, from GCH Guitar Academy. Has a selection of tones to tune from, electric guitar, acoustic guitar, and pure tone.
More Products to Consider
- Keep your musical instruments in tune.
- Play this guitar with your computer keyboard.
- Play virtual piano with your computer's keyboard.
- Record and perform multi tracking operations directly on your m...
- Understand your life events through astrology.
- Tune your musical instrument and compare with the original tuni...
- Create, play, and print tablature scores.
- Learn how to play and practice playing on fretted instruments.
- Watch and record online TV Channels worldwide, Justin.tv channe...
- Save time tuning accordions, measure up to 3 reeds simultaneous...
- Measure voice tone, Improve karaoke singing skills, tune instru...
- Create simple cartoon image just import and clicking create car...
- Tune up and find low and inharmonic notes.
- Tune up your acoustic or electric guitar.
- Detect the frequency being played and view the result in a freq...
- Convert FLV files into popular video and audio formats, and vic...
- Tune your instrument by calculating the note from its frequency...
- Download video from YouTube fast and easily.
- Learn how to play guitar, mandolin, ukulele, and banjo.
- Tune your guitar using a computer microphone or by ear.
- Detect notes and tune your guitar.
- Convert RM to MP3, MPEG to MP3, and other video to audio format...
- Tune your musical instrument accurately via the computer microp...
- Analyze you and your partner inherent characteristics to judge ...
All versions:3.2 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: