From Native Instruments:
Guitar Rig is a complete solution for the modern guitarist - on stage, in the rehearsal space, at home, and in the studio. The software provides authentic emulations of classic and modern amplifiers, cabinets, microphones, and effects, letting guitarists easily create any guitar set-up imaginable. The outstanding sound quality, extensive features, and wide ranging flexibility set Guitar Rig apart. Guitar Rig 4 is available in various versions for different requirements, including the full-featured "Pro"software version; the "Kontrol" version that bundles a full-featured USB foot controller hardware with integrated audio interface; and the entry-level "Essential" software version that offers most of the features at half of the price. To achieve the best possible audio quality, the guitar must be connected to the computer through an audio interface equipped with a high impedance ( "Hi-Z") instrument input, or via a DI box or guitar preamp.
What's new in this version: Adds the "Cool Plex" amp and the new Master Effects section.
More Products to Consider
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Explore the creative possibilities of mixing with this full-fea...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Music notation with MIDI input & part extraction.
- Scheduling component for Radiologik DJ.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Automated radio DJ assistant.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Create multilayer audio loops with adjustments and effects.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Mix the music.
- Play and edit tabulatures for 4- to 8- string instruments easil...
- Record any sound playing through sound card, microphone, or bot...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Listen to free Internet radio.
- Check out this tablature editor for guitars and bass guitars.
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- From chords to chord progressions.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content