From Guiffy Software:
Guiffy is a visual file compare diff tool, folder compare, and merge tool and component. Guiffy is a cross-platform application available on Windows, MacOS, Linux and Unix. Downloads are packaged as InstallAnywhere kits to make setup a snap. Guiffy can be used to compare/merge source files of any type (with builtin UNICODE, MBCS, and over 150 File Encoding formats support). Guiffy also provides sophisticated folder and file tree compare and synchronization capabilities. Plus, a command line interface is included for use in scripts and integration with CM/SCM systems (Including: CVS, Perforce, and StarBase). Guiffy's 3-way smart merge, called SureMerge, surpasses all other merge tools with its intelligent functionality and ease-of-use. And, Guiffy comes with a Java API package so you can use it as a component in your Java applications.
What's new in this version:
- Improved 3-way SureMerge Attention alignment. Improvements to detect and improve alignment for more cases of "Eat an Opener" or "Eat a Closer".
- MacOS X 10.8 Gatekeeper install support. Installer App signed with Apple Developer ID.
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Updates Java components.
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Build robust, native iPhone and iPod touch form applications.
- Post your genealogy data online.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- High performance, Apache interchangeable and secure web server.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Web-based bug tracking system from mozilla.org.
- Pixel perfect accuracy with a new built in magnifier for pickin...
- Manage business database applications.
- Add XML checking & DTD validation.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Open terminal for a specific location directly from the Finder.
- Code for the web from a truly new one-window interface.
- AppleScript command additions.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Sends any file(s) to folders and applications of your choice.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.