GridScope Service Manager is a solution that allows enterprises to configure, monitor, and control Web services that underlie business applications. It uses a Federated Service Management technology that virtualizes and unifies the control over highly distributed Web services.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Implement ASP.NET Web server controls in your applications.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Keep track of your VPN connection.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Monitor and alert on all the aspects of your server.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor Web servers.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Protect your family online, block harmful content, and control ...
- Control the security and safety of your family's computer usage...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Prevent a user from logging on as an administrator.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- View your Web site traffic and get daily e-mail notifies about ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Administer, start, and stop Windows services via your browser o...
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Track, manage, and control your employees absences.
- Monitor usage of a workgroup printer, set printing limitations,...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: