From Allin Cottrell:
Gretl for is a cross-platform software package for econometric analysis, written in the C programming language. It is is free, open-source software. Gretl features easy intuitive interface, a wide variety of estimators including least squares, maximum likelihood, GMM, single-equation and system methods, time series methods, limited dependent variables, output models as LaTeX files, in tabular or equation format, integrated scripting language, command loop structure for Monte Carlo simulations and iterative estimation procedures, and GUI controller for fine-tuning Gnuplot graphs.
What's new in this version: Version 1.9.12 increased the maximum length of variable names to 31 characters.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Perform econometric analysis on your PC.
- Design 60 inches by 60 inches copper layered PCBs with your Win...
- Manage and control the light effects and enhance video support ...
- Integrate step-scan data from single-crystal diffractometers.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Perform calculations and draw 2D-graphs.
- Understand and master the basics of DJing.
- Create vertical bar charts for your Web site with only a few li...
- Control intelligent lights, LED, dimmers, and lasers.
- Discover this scientific calculator with extended functions.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content