From Great Engine Studio:
This is a Web database develop tool. The true thin database client that not need install database client. It working on web but has windows interface. The online database document server and viewer.It support VS.net and J2EE.It run on IIS, Apache, Tomcat and WebLogic, JBoss etc Include ASP, ASP.NET, PHP ,JSP and Oracle iSQL*Plus Support Oracle, MS SQL Server 2000/2005, Informix, Sybase, MySQL and Access. The online document server, create the remark database and remark the database objects, and shared the remark information to other member of the develop teem.The software has interface to support multi-languages, all it needs is configuration files, and then it can get the new ability to support a new language.
Version 4.0.136 supprots MS SQL Server 2005 and fixes bug when working with MS Access.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Back up and exchange data between your MS SQL Server databases.
- Make games for Windows Mobile-based Smartphones and Pocket PC V...
- Create and customize code for creating Web page with 10 various...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Enhance database development and management tool for SQL server...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Create professional Internet Explorer controls in a few simple ...
- Analyze the changes between two revisions of an HTML file.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Assist your Web design with this small and simple blogware.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Generate an on-the-fly Google Custom Search Engine.
Find these HTML templates to be an excellent starting point ...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Edit and debug XSLT.
- Produce PDF files from virtually any type of file.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- View and analyze XBRL raw data.