Gradient streamlines the creation of CSS3 Gradients.
It is a simple yet powerful tool to help you get rid of the clumsiness of ALL vendor prefixes.
- Pick the perfect color with Gradient's custom picker (or use the standard Colors window)
- Adjust the value in RGB, HEX or HSL in the input pane
- Use shortcuts to speed up your workflow and make CSS gradient creation as fast as it possibly can be
- Choose between linear and radial gradients
- Set the direction for linear gradients or the center position for radial ones
- Fine tune the output to perfectly suit your needs and your coding style
- Choose between CSS ans SCSS (or Compass) output
And more time-saving features are already in the works, like:
- Multi-step Gradients
- More positioning options
What's new in this version:
We finally added this new long-awaited output mode and you can choose it now from the Preferences pane.
Mind you, we're not talking about Compass only. It's the real deal:
- SCSS with our own custom mixin you can copy and use
- Compass optimized output
we know you're also still waiting for multi-step Gradients. Let's be clear: we promised, you'll have them.