From Jorgen P. Tjerno:
GrabBox is a utility that reacts to the screenshots you take. It automatically copies the screenshots to your Dropbox Public folder, and then copies the URL to the clipboard - ready to share with friends or strangers!
Just start GrabBox and then take a screenshot like usual (Shift-Command-3 or Shift-Command-4 and select). GrabBox takes care of the rest!
How is GrabBox different from similar tools?
- Free hosting (via Dropbox) with no ads.
- Automatic short URLs, for convenient tweeting (optional).
- Full control over which screenshots get uploaded.
- Ability to specify a screenshot file-name or to let GrabBox generate one automatically.
- Choose between a Dock icon or a discreet menubar item.
More Products to Consider
- Create, alter, and manipulate photos.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows.
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Create logos that look like a Photoshop guru spent hours labori...
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Snagit gives you all the tools needed to create engaging images...
- Make your images look beautiful and realistic.
- Browse, view, tag and share images and galleries.
- Scan any supported drive and generate the file system usage cha...
- Create flyers, newsletters, brochures.
- Places a solid backdrop behind windows/apps to help you focus.
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps, OS 9 fix.
- Detects duplicates, thumbnails, thumbnails of faces, missing ph...
- View comic and manga images.
- Sync iPhoto libraries across computers (was iPhotoSync).
- Launch a group of apps.
- Capture screen as JPEG, PNG, or PICT, and add a short caption t...
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.
- Post production tool for photographers.