From Siber Systems:
GoodSync for Mac is an easy and reliable file backup and file synchronization software. It automatically analyzes, synchronizes, and backs up your emails, precious family photos, contacts, iTunes, financial documents, and other important files locally - between desktops, laptops, servers, external drives, iPhone and iPad as well as remotely with FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3 servers. With GoodSync you can automatically backup your files to ensure you'll never lose them again. You can utilize GoodSync's synchronization option to easily Synchronize your files between multiple computers and devices. GoodSync is simple enough for a beginner, yet has many advanced options to satisfy the most advanced computer users.
More Products to Consider
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Sync two folders by overwriting older with a newer one.
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Sync contacts, calendars and more between a Mac and Windows Mob...
- Back up your important files and folders.
- Synchronize your files and folders.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Simple applescript studio wrapper for rsync.
- Sync any number of folders on the fly at changes, or connecting...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Synchronize your bookmarks and favorite files from any computer...
- Data recovery software.
- Work with encrypted files via command line applications.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Save your secret data in secure storages, with Dynamic search e...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Sync contacts, calendars, photos, music & more.
- Create your own database-driven mobile products.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Organize your blu-ray collection.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"So promising to so poor and with awful customer support"
Version: GoodSync 1.4
It has a relatively simple GUI
Very unstable - Really can't cope with connecting across a network. Hangs and needs restarting - and what's worse is that it fouls up my usually bulletproof mac. You really want to be able to set it and forget it but this program needs continual nursing.
After my trial I really thought I'd found the answer to my syncing problems but for me this program rapidly became unusable - and having contacted customer "support" I ended up in a worse situation than I started with higher stress levels to boot. If I could have my time again I wouldn't go near this program - do yourself a favour and don't make my mistake.
"GoodSync is a Great Program"
Version: GoodSync 1.4
Does what you expect it to do
Easy to setup multiple backup/sync jobs
There's lots of auto sync options, so the backups/sync happen automatically
The interface makes it slightly hard to get started
Doesn't look like a fully Mac designed product
I first started using GoodSync on my Windows machine. In fact, I've been using it for years. When the Mac version became available I quickly started using it. While it does not look like a full-blown Mac designed program, this program does everything it promises - fast, easy, automatic backups and synchronization. I've never had any problems with this software and I highly recommend it.