From Citrix Online:
GoToMeeting is the simple way for people to meet and collaborate online for one low flat rate. Meet with anyone, anywhere. Patented technology enables co-workers, customers and prospects to view any application running on your computer in real time. And GoToMeeting now includes HDFaces, which combines high-definition video conferencing with screen sharing an audio conferencing. And HDFaces is included with GoToMeeting at no additional cost. You'll be able to instantly collaborate whenever - or wherever - inspiration hits.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Chat online and make phone calls via the Internet.
- View and print PowerPoint presentations.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Communicate with your co-workers by means of audio-visual confe...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Create eLearning and HTML5 based content without programming.
- Build up a client-server instant messaging network.
- Call, video call, and chat for free.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Get chat, videoconference, and audio features for popular insta...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Add extra features to your version of AOL Instant Messenger.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Hold a conference over the Internet with sound and video.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Send and receive instant messages, participate in video chat se...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
All versions:3.7 stars
out of 33 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"App OK but billing deceptive"
Version: GoToMeeting 5.0
No distinction between presenter and 'other' means anybody can contribute and show screen.
No need to upload any files.
Fixed price too high for small business that wants to use VOIP not dial-in.
Lousy customer service
Price offered online is not the price billed.
I subscribed online to GoToMeeting for US$49 per month only to find my credit card charged A$72 per month (near enough to US$75 - or a 54% price gouge). I cancelled my subscription and asked Citrix to explain their deceptive billing behaviour. Received a standard email response (complete with Service Request number) saying my enquiry had been forwarded to "Online".
Well that was 15 days ago. After about 10 days without response I sent a reminder ... still no response.
Coincidentally, I received an email offer from GoToMeeting offering me the service for less than US$1 per day if I reactivated.
So I sent an email asking for a guarantee of the price offer so I wouldn't be gouged again ... absolutely no response.
What sort of circus is Citrix running?
Guess I will just have to make it all public over the interwebs and start contacting consumer protection agencies.
"Now includes free apps for Mac, iPad, iPhone & Android"
Version: GoToMeeting 5.0
Works on PC, Mac and mobile devices
Supports HD video conferencing
Unlimited meetings of up to 15 people for a flat subscription
Audio via toll-free call or VOIP (computer headset or mic/speakers)
Schedule recurring meetings - less administrative work
Schedule with MS Outlook
Video conferencing means you need to clean up your office - at least what's behind you - and pay attention to how you look!
Version 5 of GoToMeeting keeps the service current by adding HD video conferencing and support for mobile devices.
The GoToMeeting interface makes it easy to hold a spontaneous meeting when you need to get something done right away. Great for teams that have a lot to do and not much time. The strong scheduling features can keep your project on track with regular meetings.
GoToMeeting is great for training. Not you can see the faces of the participants. That makes a big difference in how effectively you can provide training and assistance. You can see if you are getting across to your audience and tell how much attention they are paying.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: