Global satellite map is a very high resolution global satellite image mosaic of the earth,These images have been collected during 2000-2004, and one of the bands has a ground relative resolution of 15 meters, or 50 foot. Once in the browse mode, you can click on the image to recenter the view, and use the zoom control at the top left of the page to control the detail level.
More Products to Consider
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Process photos start to finish--from download to editing (inc. ...
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Imprint GPS information onto a JPEG photo.
- Protect your digital images with a watermark.
- Open and displays preview images of EPS graphics files.
- Insert the exact position of each photo.
- Redefining noise reduction for Adobe Photoshop & Photoshop Elem...
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Find and remove duplicate photos or similar pictures.
- Solve a transparent clock in a hand puzzle.
- Create windows wallpaper from web images.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: