Global satellite map is a very high resolution global satellite image mosaic of the earth,These images have been collected during 2000-2004, and one of the bands has a ground relative resolution of 15 meters, or 50 foot. Once in the browse mode, you can click on the image to recenter the view, and use the zoom control at the top left of the page to control the detail level.
More Products to Consider
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- Gather, share, re-use & re-purpose information.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Take full control over RAR and ZIP archives, along with unpacki...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- Protect your digital images with a watermark.
- Group and batch rename photo and video files.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Talk with friends and family for free over the Internet.
- Redefining noise reduction for Adobe Photoshop & Photoshop Elem...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: