Ghost Clipboard Reader is a free text to speech (TTS) clipboard reader, with a simple auto-read feature activated by copying text to the clipboard (Ctrl+C) with the ability to queue subsequent articles added to the clipboard. Ghost Clipboard Reader is primarily designed for minimal impact on system performance and ease of use. Version 1.7 includes minor optimizations and updates.
What's new in this version: Version 1.4 improves performance and user interface functionality.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Have text, HTML pages, and the Clipboard read aloud.
- Listen to copied text or save it on your MP3 player.
- Help impaired people get information by making the computer to ...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Make your computer talk with this text-to-speech program.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Make your computer read any word or sentence you type.
- Let a computer read aloud electronic texts for you.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Choose your reader's voice and have Web pages read aloud to you...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Read and convert English or Chinese text on Web sites or clipbo...
- Let anything you copy to your Windows clipboard be read to you.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Listen as your PC reads documents, keyboard keys, and clipboard...
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Get a text to speech application with command line options.
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content